I’m delighted to announce the publication of The ICD Guide to Collaborating with Professional Organizers For Related Professionals for several reasons. First, it’s a wonderful resource that includes:
- What trained professional organizers do
- How to build a successful collaborating team
- How others can team with organizers
- The levels of collaboration that exist
- Articles by 57 industry experts
- 25 illustrative case studies
And second, on pages 153-156, is an article I wrote titled Using the Small Steps of Kaizen to Challenge Disorganization!
This guide was edited by Phyllis Flood Knerr, CPO-CD, MA. Phyllis is a fabulous editor and I thank Phyllis for her help with my article.
This guide is available for purchase at http://www.challengingdisorganization.org.
The ICD (Institute for Challenging Disorganization) is one of the best investments I’ve ever made in my professional development since I launched Time for Success, Inc. in July 2002!
Articles by 57 industry experts
25 illustrative case studies