Why would I want to work with an organizer coach?
- An organizer coach helps provide fresh perspectives on personal challenges and opportunities, whether these challenges are related to your time, your space, or your habits and beliefs.
- An organizer coach invites you on a journey of self-discovery and is a sounding-board to support possibility thinking.
- Working with you individually by phone, an organizer coach helps you explore and generate solutions and strategies built on your core strengths and based on your values and needs. The outcome is to help you develop self-awareness and to learn to work with your brain.
- An organizer coach helps you create accountability and follow through so you complete the steps that are important to you. The process is to move forward rather than look backward.
- A variety of coaching packages are available to meet your individual needs.
- Individuals with ADHD are a specialty of the coaching services offered by Time for Success.